We are currently only open for weekend business by online and for delivery only. During this difficult time we are making sure that we take all possible procedures to keep our employees and our customers safe by practicing the following infection control measures:
- We wear gloves which we change every 2 hours.
- We all wear masks to protect each other and the food for our customers.
- None of our products are touched by any hands after baking, we use proper sterilized equipment, and they go straight in the box for delivery.
- No cash is exchanged, all orders must be paid online.
- Delivery drivers wear masks and gloves, they do not touch the box. It is put in a sack which you will touch on delivery.
We are committed to providing you freshly baked food during this time of crisis and coming together. Please provide us with any feedback! Thank you!